Cream Cheese Filling: I doubled this part
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon milk~ I used unfiltered apple cider
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 5 tablespoons white sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter
Muffins: I doubled this part too
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
I filled the muffin cups and then used a ziplock baggie to pipe the cream cheese filling onto the muffins cause eff that spoon business. Then I spooned a good TBSP of the streusel on top.
In the midst of turning them in my over I left the one pan out of the oven too long and they ended up collapsing. =( Still edible however and only noticeable to me I'm sure. YUM!
Lucky co-workers tomorrow!